You are hereHome › Students
Do you want to be able to answer your friends and family when they ask, "So, what are you majoring in?" or "What are you going to do after you graduate?" Are you overwhelmed with the feeling that you have to figure out what you are going to do with the rest of your life?
The Center for Career & Professional Advancement (CCPA) can help you with these questions along with others such as:
- Where can I find a part-time job on- or off-campus? How do I choose a major?
- Are there assessments I can take that will help me make a decision about my career?
- How do I know if a particular career is really right for me?
- How do I get an internship?
- How do I get a full time job after graduation?
- How do I write a resume and a cover letter?
- What do I say during an interview?
- Should I work for the company that has offered me a job?
- Should I go to graduate school?
- Which graduate school should I attend?
- How can I get assistance with my Student Regent application?
Don't let your future just happen to you. Take action! Learn about your unique talents and interests, explore your career options fully, and get experience while you are still in school. The CCPA staff are here to help no matter where you are in the process of planning your future.
Click on the links to the right to find out the answer to the questions mentioned above. Or, schedule an appointment with one of the CCPA staff members by calling 209.228.7272.
- Faculty and Staff
- Contact Us