What are Career Assessments?
- Career Assessments are a great way to learn about your skills, interests, personality and values. Remember that assessments should be used to help give you ideas of careers. They should not be used as the deciding factor for pursuing one career over another.
- If a career you are considering doesn't show up on an assessment, don't panic! You will just want to make sure that you explore that career fully to ensure that it fits well with who you are.
How do I take an online Career Assessment?
IMPORTANT: The online assessments require a username & password. To receive the username & password, schedule an initial consultation by calling 209.228.7272 or by visiting the center in Student Services Building 230.
- The Strong Interest Inventory helps you identify your interests and gives you direction for career fields and specific careers that match your interest pattern.
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator(MBTI) identifies your personality style and identifies careers to explore.
- StrengthsFinder is the code that cracks open your awareness of your unique talents.
- Faculty and Staff
- Contact Us