Corporate and Employer Relations
The Center for Career & Professional Advancement prides itself on connecting diverse student talent with real employer needs. In today’s dynamic and global marketplace employers demand the intellectual capacity, diverse perspective, unbending ambition, and driving passion of a University of California Merced student.
You can start by taking a look at our student demographics, posting an opportunity on Catlink, contacting us for a resume referral or engaging with our students on campus through our customer-centric team.
The Partners Program is designed to optimize your recruiting experience at UC Merced. As a Partner, you will benefit from more opportunities to connect with highly talented and diverse students, greater brand awareness and visibility on campus, and highly attentive service from the Center staff. The levels of participation at which a company or an employer may participate are described below.
Platinum Bobcat Partner: $10,000 for 6 semesters/2 calendar years
- Everything the Gold Bobcat Partner receives
- Exclusive sponsorship of a mutually agreed upon major Center for Career & Professional Advancement event (such as, Etiquette & Networking Dinners, First Generation Career Conference, Career Community Meet Ups, etc.) including naming, signage and promotional activity
- Predominant placement on "Corporate Partner’s Wall" in the Center for Career & Professional Advancement
- Student liaison between academic departments and the Center to enhance your organization on campus through the development of outreach programs with the academic departments, student organizations and the UC Merced community
- Preferred participant status in speaker’s forums, workshops, classes, and practice interviews
- Highly responsive recruiting services including customized emails to students to promote your open positions
Gold Bobcat Partner: $5,000 for 6 semesters/2 calendar years
- Everything the Silver Bobcat Partner receives
- Company logo with hyperlink displayed on Career website and social networks acknowledging the partnership
- One Showcase Event per year including a public relations table, access to classes for the combination of recruiting and career development activities of your choosing
- Highly responsive recruiting services including customized emails to students to promote your open positions (up to two email blasts per year)
- Career Fair registration waived for duration of partnership
- Premium location on Partner’s Row at Career Fairs
Silver Bobcat Partner: $2,500 for 6 semesters/2 calendar years
- Company logo displayed on Center for Career & Professional Advancement website acknowledging the partnership
- Placement on "Partner’s Wall" in the Center for Career & Professional Advancement
- One public relations table outside the Career Center, per semester
- Invitation to annual Partner’s Networking event with UC Merced administrators, faculty, and student leaders
- Partner’s retreat invitation
We deeply appreciate the support from our corporate partners and work diligently to ensure that companies are recognized for their support and contributions. If you would like more information, please contact the Center for Career & Professional Advancement Director, Brian O’Bruba at 209.228.2958 or firstname.lastname@example.org.