Corporate and Employer Relations
The Center for Career & Professional Advancement prides itself on connecting diverse student talent with real employer needs. In today’s dynamic and global marketplace employers demand the intellectual capacity, diverse perspective, unbending ambition, and driving passion of a University of California Merced student.
You can start by taking a look at our student demographics, posting a career employment opportunity, contacting us for a resume referral or engaging with our students on campus through our customer-centric team. Here are just a few of the ways you can engage to build your pipeline of talent:
- Post internships, career track positions, and skill building experiences on Handshake.
- Set up a customized campus visit to reach your targeted student audience and brand your company on the UC Merced Campus
- Arrange a resume referral for your paid professional opportunity
- Participate in one of our employer events or Career Fairs
- Support our Silicon Valley Internship Initiative - connecting our tech talent to Bay Area employers
- Support one of our signature programs and services through corporate partership
The Partners Program is designed to optimize your recruiting experience at UC Merced. As a Partner, you will benefit from more opportunities to connect with highly talented and diverse students, greater brand awareness and visibility on campus, and highly attentive service from the Center staff. Sponsorship amounts and associated benefits focus on key career readiness initiatives, facilitate employer engagement with UC Merced's diverse students and align with overarching institutional strategic goals. We deeply appreciate the support from our corporate partners and work diligently to ensure that companies are recognized for their support and contributions. If you would like more information, please contact the Executive Director, Office of Leadership, Service and Career and the Center for Career & Professional Advancement Director, Brian O’Bruba at 209.228.2958 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UC Campus Recruiter DEI Best Practices Series: First-Gen Students as First-Gen Interns & Employees
Fall 2021 UC Merced First Generation Career Conference and Expo
For more information, please contact: Lizbeth Lupi, Employer Relations Manager, at email@example.com